? Free shipping from €75
General data Daily Mantra
Company name: Daily Mantra
Business address: Valeriaanstraat 195, 3765 EN Soest
Telephone number: 06-21822720
Availability: Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 6 pm
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 34358943
VAT number: NL001824283B37
Why do we process personal data?
In order to provide you with a good service as a web store, we need your personal data. When you buy something from us, we have a contractual agreement, because we have to deliver and give a guarantee. We therefore need your personal data for:
- Placing an order
- Delivery of an order
- Processing returns and warranty cases
- Contact through our customer service
We can also use this information because we want to offer you the best possible experience in our webshop now and in the future, legally this is described as “legitimate interest”. We never lose sight of your privacy and will also limit the amount of personal data as much as possible (where possible, for example, only an email address). Think about:
- Visiting our website
- Contact through our customer service
- Personal advice
- Newsletters and email
- Social media
- Promotions such as discount codes
- Performing analyses
- Fraud mitigation and investigation
Sometimes we keep data because there is a legal obligation, the tax authorities require us to keep our administration for 5 years, for example.
Which personal data do we process?
In order to provide the above services, the following personal data are processed from you:
- If you sign up for the newsletter: first name and e-mail address
- If you place an order: name (first and last name), address, place of residence, e-mail address and telephone number
- If you fill in a contact form: name (first and last name), e-mail address and telephone number
- When you visit our site: IP address
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your data with parties that are necessary to provide you with the best possible service. Below is a list of companies we work with to provide you with the best possible service:
- De Fietskoeriers B.V. in Zwolle, DHL Parcel B.V. in Utrecht and Koninklijke PostNL B.V. in The Hague. Our carriers must know which address to put on the package.
- All our suppliers in case of warranty claims. We only share the address details with them so that a possible replacement or new product can be sent.
- WooCommerce. This is our webshop software. Your data will be stored here. WooCommerce uses your data to process your orders (delivery, billing and inventory management) and to provide technical support, but will never use your data for any other purpose.
- WordPress. This is our CMS and hosting party. They also store and access data to provide us with technical support, but will never use your data for any other purpose.
- Mollie. This is our payment provider, which means that these software allow you to pay on our website with iDeal, your Credit Card, Klarna, Paypal, Sepa, Bancontact (Mister Cash) and Sofort Banking. Mollie stores data such as your name, email address, order number and the bank account number with which you have paid. They also have access to your data to provide us with technical support, but will never use your data for any other purpose. Mollie is certified CPSP.
- PayPal. This is also a payment provider and through this software you can pay with PayPal on our website. PayPal stores information such as your name, email address and order number. They also have access to your data to provide us with technical support, but will never use your data for any other purpose.
- Gmail. This is our email provider. If you send us an email, it will end up in Gmail. In order to be able to help you properly (for example, to be able to find out what our answer was to your question from a few months ago) we keep your emails for as long as necessary to provide you with the best possible service.
- Google Analytics. This is an application of Google that makes it possible to analyze the behavior of you as a visitor on our site. This allows us to better tailor our products and services to the needs that we can analyze on the basis of Google Analytics. We have concluded a so-called processing agreement with Google Analytics in which we declare that we comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the variant applicable within the EU.
- Mailchimp and Klavyio. These are our newsletter provider and they will use your email address to send out the newsletters. Mailchimp and Klaviyo will never use your data for any other purpose. We also have a so-called processing agreement with Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
All these cooperation partners are obliged to take appropriate security measures. They also take into account the applicable statutory retention periods for personal data.
We keep your data as long as you are our client. This means that we keep your customer profile (account) until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us, we will delete all your personal data in our and systems used by us. On the basis of applicable administrative obligations, we still have to keep invoices with your (personal) data for as long as the applicable term runs. However, employees will no longer have access to your client profile and documents that we have produced as a result of your assignment.
How do we protect your data?
We do our utmost to protect your data as well as possible on a technical and organisational level. On a technical level, we adhere to generally accepted safety regulations.
How long do we store your data?
We adhere to the tax retention obligation, we are obliged to keep this data for 5 years. If an account has not been used for five years, we will automatically delete this inactive account, you do not have to ask for it. Of course you can ask yourself whether we want to delete your personal data
After deletion, your data will no longer be accessible to us. On the basis of applicable administrative obligations, we still have to keep invoices with your (personal) data for as long as the applicable term runs, which is 5 years in the Netherlands.
We can keep anonymous data longer, for example the order amount, so that we can compare and keep track of our turnover over the years.
Right to view, change or delete data
Do you want to view, change or permanently delete your data? Send an email with your request to email@example.com. We will process your request and respond within 30 days. Please include the email address you registered with so that we can ask you for additional information to make sure it is you.
Important: after removal you are responsible for keeping your order details and invoices, you may need this information in case of a warranty.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a newsletter you have received.
Right to portability
You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you by another party. You can make a request to that effect by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request and respond within 30 days. Please include the email address you registered with so that we can ask you for additional information to make sure it is you. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all data about you that we have processed or that have been processed on our behalf by other processors or third parties to the e-mail address known to us. In all likelihood, we will no longer be able to continue the service in such a case, because the secure linking of data files can then no longer be guaranteed.
Lodging a complaint and right of objection
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your data in the wrong way. In some cases, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by or on behalf of Daily Mantra. In both cases, we will immediately stop data processing pending the settlement of your complaint or objection. If your complaint or objection is well-founded, we will make copies and / or copies of data that we process or have processed available to you and then permanently discontinue the processing.